ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Home Electronics For Sale/Wanted => Topic started by: ainsworth on January 18, 2016, 03:34:00 PM



Title: Amplifier (Home made)
Post by: ainsworth on January 18, 2016, 03:34:00 PM
I make amplifier circuits mostly for Powered speakers because most times they tend to burn up to the point that they cant be fixed so i build a new amplifier, power-supply and cross over for them.

In general though I can build amplifiers for any situation for a car, sound system, house amplifier but those pose a challenge because of the housing I wont be able to house it to fit what you intend to put it in but I can build the circuits... even for simple cheap boxes like computer speakers i build those circuits over also.

contact me at 593-4898 whats app me or call

or email me @ : ainsworthlynch@gmail.com
message me on facebook: Ainsworth Lynch
I am located in Kingston


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393