$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Used Desktops/Laptops => Topic started by: existential on December 29, 2015, 03:09:03 PM|
Title: DELL D630 Core 2 Duo@2.2 GHz/2GB/80GB HD/Win10Pro 15K Post by: existential on December 29, 2015, 03:09:03 PM PRICE DROP - now $15k :10/10:
Hi guys, Up for sale is my backup laptop, a Dell Latitude D630. It's in fantastic condition; I'm only selling to get some cash for some new year purchases ;D It's a great 'starter' laptop - Give it as a gift to that cousin of yours, or hey, use it yourself - it'll take you through first year of college and beyond! Click the images to zoom in: (http://i.imgur.com/fElcYQ6.jpg) (http://i.imgur.com/u2i4PCs.jpg) (http://i.imgur.com/9yzoudO.jpg) (http://i.imgur.com/Zeeev3u.jpg) (http://i.imgur.com/bfCoylj.jpg) (http://i.imgur.com/vs4nVVm.jpg) (http://i.imgur.com/wCB0PdX.jpg) (http://i.imgur.com/6ITz9h8.jpg) (http://i.imgur.com/UyvAhJY.jpg) Specs are as follows:
Everything is in great working order. The battery gives me about 2 hrs on average. Of course, the charger is included. WiIFi, BlueTooth, touchpad, trackpoint (that lil blue thing in the middle of the keyboard) etc. all work. I'm a techie - she was well maintained. (I've actually never tried the fingerprint reader, though ) Asking for 19K. Great value for a solid, well-maintained machine. Hell, I'll probably even take 1k off if you're a fellow techie / programmer :tu: Call / Text / Whatsapp +1876-472-7305 Title: Re: DELL D630 Core 2 Duo@2.2 GHz/2GB/80GB HD/Win10Pro 15K Post by: existential on January 18, 2016, 08:45:10 AM :Bump: Price now dropped to 15k :10/10:
|