$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Used Desktops/Laptops => Topic started by: JTECH on December 28, 2015, 03:16:51 PM|
Title: Multimedia Desktop Cheap...Great Deal Post by: JTECH on December 28, 2015, 03:16:51 PM $23,000 O.N.O
Intel Celeron Dual Core Processor 2.60GHZ 2.59GHZ 300GB SATA Hard Drive 6 USB Ports 1 PS/2 ports for standard mouse keyboard connection 2GB DDR3 Memory Windows 7 (32-Bit) OS 18.5 inch Flat Panel Vizta Led Monitor (Criss like Biscuit still in plastic) :) DVD Burner TV Tuner plus Fm Radio Card (yes you can watch TV and Listen to Radio on this Computer, So with this Computer you literally don't need TV) ASKROCK G41M-VS3 motherboard (Very good board-- very upgrade-able) Extras UPS + Surgeprotector Combo (Model: Powerware 5110) See Pics) 2 different Set of Speakers (See Pics) TV Tuner Card (Did I already mention that you can watch TV on this Computer...Its a Hauppage WinTV Card it has S-Video outputs, Composite output and Cable and antenna Outputs) Overview: Well the Description says it all...What I personally like about this computer is it's fast boot time.....This computer full boots and loads in less than 15 secs and with selecting applications it is lagfree although I haven't really done anything strenuous on it like Photoshop etc but from what I have done it runs perfect. I WILL NOT INCLUDE A MOUSE NOR A KEYBOARD (I will have one on site for testing but won't sell them because they are not mine) LOCATED IN MANCHESTER Contact me at: 522-1391 or 337-0729 ..If you don't get me on one try the other..it depends on the SIMCard that's in my phone on a given day....I can always be reached on Whatsapp though VIA the 522 number..... (http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee231/JamaicanPokerPro/IMG_20151229_103122.jpg) (http://s234.photobucket.com/user/JamaicanPokerPro/media/IMG_20151229_103122.jpg.html) 18.5 inch LED Flat Panel Monitor, New....Still in Plastic (http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee231/JamaicanPokerPro/IMG_20151229_102333.jpg) (http://s234.photobucket.com/user/JamaicanPokerPro/media/IMG_20151229_102333.jpg.html) (http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee231/JamaicanPokerPro/IMG_20151228_142025.jpg) (http://s234.photobucket.com/user/JamaicanPokerPro/media/IMG_20151228_142025.jpg.html) This is the Surge Protector+UPS thats included with PC (http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee231/JamaicanPokerPro/IMG_20151228_141918.jpg) (http://s234.photobucket.com/user/JamaicanPokerPro/media/IMG_20151228_141918.jpg.html) This is a Frontal View of The Surge Protector/UPS Combo device (http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee231/JamaicanPokerPro/IMG_20151229_103156.jpg) (http://s234.photobucket.com/user/JamaicanPokerPro/media/IMG_20151229_103156.jpg.html) This is the Included TV Tuner Card that lets you watch TV on the PC......You'll need to download and install the WINTV7 or 8 software for it to work...It works I reformatted the PC and cant find the CD but I found the file on the internet, never downloaded it because I use my phone hotspot for internet and too much megabytes (like 400MB). Here is the link to file in case you buy it: WinTV v7 CD 2.5c - Download - 4shared (http://www.4shared.com/file/8WgrXkQx/WinTV_v7_CD_25c.htm?locale=en) |