ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Auto $ => Autos For Sale 2000-2005 => Topic started by: CHASE on December 26, 2015, 05:13:54 PM



Title: 2003 Daihatsu sirion/ toyota Duet selling as parts 150k
Post by: CHASE on December 26, 2015, 05:13:54 PM
Selling my 03 Toyota duet;14' rims, Engine firm, Ac Ice cold, 4 Brand new tyres, interior 8/10, tranny in great shape, only need a ecu hence i'm selling it as parts.
Tele/Whatsapp: 4541609
Pics coming soon


Title: Re: 2003 Daihatsu sirion/ toyota Duet selling as parts 150k
Post by: nashshon on December 27, 2015, 09:10:22 AM
The ecu cannot be sourced or is it too expensive?


Title: Re: 2003 Daihatsu sirion/ toyota Duet selling as parts 150k
Post by: CHASE on December 27, 2015, 04:15:37 PM
I SOURCED IT IN JAMICA BUT IT WAS REALLY EXPENSIVE, 75K I THINK THATS OVR KILL. IT CAN BE SOURCED ONLINE BUT I'M NOT FAMILIAR WITH BUYING THINGS ONLINE


Title: Re: 2003 Daihatsu sirion/ toyota Duet selling as parts 150k
Post by: khourikin on January 23, 2016, 12:21:22 PM
email pics to khourikin@yahoo.com


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393