ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Used Cellular Telephones => Topic started by: Ace_nitros on December 20, 2011, 11:41:08 PM



Title: wanted: blackberry torch
Post by: Ace_nitros on December 20, 2011, 11:41:08 PM
looking dorba blackberry tourch reasonable price like less tan 30k

call
3885376


Title: Re: wanted: blackberry torch
Post by: donpitbull on December 21, 2011, 09:18:14 AM
I have a white Torch 1 for 27k 8/10 phone only


Title: Re: wanted: blackberry torch
Post by: gdan on December 21, 2011, 10:14:25 AM
don would u trade ur torch with my bold 2 an some cash??


Title: Re: wanted: blackberry torch
Post by: herbzz on December 21, 2011, 10:42:20 AM
I have a white Torch 1 for 27k 8/10 phone only
I'll trade my bold 3 9/10 + 6k


Title: Re: wanted: blackberry torch
Post by: donpitbull on December 21, 2011, 01:20:15 PM
Str8 cash mi nigga


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393