$ ShopinJA Auto $ => Autos For Sale 2000-2005 => Topic started by: Rizz on December 17, 2015, 01:56:17 PM|
Title: Have $500k urgently need a car Post by: Rizz on December 17, 2015, 01:56:17 PM As the topic says. Located in Kingston. preferably a Mitsubishi but no reasonable car will be overlooked. WhatsApp: 4532922
Guys I don't need anything with special rims or low tyres or modded lights or body kits. Just a simple clean car. My last car was stolen and I've been looking a new one for months. Title: Re: Have $500k urgently need a car Post by: Kynjx on December 18, 2015, 07:37:51 AM 05 Toyota Yaris $630,000.00 (http://shopinja.com/forum/index.php?topic=572582.msg1036586#msg1036586)
Price is nego so pree it n link mi mek wi c wah cn gwaan Title: Re: Have $500k urgently need a car Post by: Rizz on December 18, 2015, 08:00:42 AM That is waaay past my budget
Title: Re: Have $500k urgently need a car Post by: Kynjx on December 18, 2015, 08:07:45 AM link mi n we cn do summ caah I wanna katch another sale
+++ That is waaay past my budget naah, man jus link mi n we c wah can gwaan |