ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Auto $ => Autos For Sale 2000-2005 => Topic started by: citydon on December 16, 2015, 08:41:08 PM



Title: HAVE $570,000 CASH WHAT CAN I GET?
Post by: citydon on December 16, 2015, 08:41:08 PM
As topic states, have that cash in hand now, what can i get for it. No idlers and please don't tell me about vehicles that cost more than what i have. No time to waste...need a ride asap


Title: Re: HAVE $570,000 CASH WHAT CAN I GET?
Post by: money_muss on December 16, 2015, 10:49:46 PM
Have a Sylphy  2004  Nissan Sunny Gold.. 374-2795 in good condition with foglamps etc.. no accidents


Title: Re: HAVE $570,000 CASH WHAT CAN I GET?
Post by: jigar on December 16, 2015, 11:22:46 PM
Have 2003 Mitsubishi colt excellent mechanical condition leather interior lady Doctor driven just 50,080 Kms in Montego Bay call 520 2333 or what's app 3165590


Title: Re: HAVE $570,000 CASH WHAT CAN I GET?
Post by: Kynjx on December 18, 2015, 07:38:54 AM
05 Toyota Yaris $630,000.00 (http://shopinja.com/forum/index.php?topic=572582.msg1036586#msg1036586)


final price of what u have no worry boh d price on d post


Link mi if ntn


Title: Re: HAVE $570,000 CASH WHAT CAN I GET?
Post by: kingkongdb on December 18, 2015, 07:40:49 AM
Mitsubishi Lancer 2007 Need the Sale $600,000!!! (http://shopinja.com/forum/index.php?topic=583174.new#new)


Title: Re: HAVE $570,000 CASH WHAT CAN I GET?
Post by: citydon on December 22, 2015, 10:12:22 AM
 :H: still looking


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393