ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Home Electronics For Sale/Wanted => Topic started by: t_major on December 03, 2015, 01:30:38 PM



Title: ANOTHER CRAZY DEAL!!!!
Post by: t_major on December 03, 2015, 01:30:38 PM
 :sold:Good Condition JAILBROKEN Apple TV 2

with XMBC/ KODI installed you can watch what you want when you want.....Direct TV!!!!

I'm selling for ONLY 6K
Compare to prices seen here:  Apple TV 2 | eBay  (http://www.ebay.com/bhp/apple-tv-2)

Am I crazy? no....jus need some cash lol

call/text/whatsapp 8839238
+++
 :Bump:
+++
 :Bump: :sold:


Title: Re: ANOTHER CRAZY DEAL!!!!
Post by: t_major on December 07, 2015, 03:58:32 PM
  8)


Title: Re: ANOTHER CRAZY DEAL!!!!
Post by: t_major on December 15, 2015, 01:50:50 PM
 :pon: :nerd: :whis:


Title: Re: ANOTHER CRAZY DEAL!!!!
Post by: br33ze on December 17, 2015, 03:34:37 AM
What apps do you currently have on it? And would I need to pay to get additional apps?


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393