ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA General Classifieds $ => Real Estate For Sale/Rent/Wanted => Topic started by: Disy on November 26, 2015, 02:58:10 AM



Title: They are beautifu ,you will not worry taxes and risk.
Post by: Disy on November 26, 2015, 02:58:10 AM
I have checked out Grand Seiko's price in Bangkok, Singapore and Hongkong, found out that it is more expensive than buying online,
 so is Rolex and Omega. The best price I can find online is from Jomashop or Ebay seller based in USA,
of course you have to take account the risk involved from buying online and the taxes you have to pay when it is delivered.
but go to iluxshop.co,you will not worry these problem, no taxes and no risk.
Abercrombie & Fitch is only $7
Nike shoes is only $24.
puma shoes is only $26,
Hermes handbags is only $21,
I got thirty items from there, I bargained and I love it,They are beautiful and good quality



Title: Re: They are beautifu ,you will not worry taxes and risk.
Post by: GerbaDan on November 02, 2016, 06:46:43 PM
wat are u selling exactly


Title: Re: They are beautifu ,you will not worry taxes and risk.
Post by: blackmangold200 on November 02, 2016, 06:58:10 PM
free info miss daisy selling.


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393