$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Used Desktops/Laptops => Topic started by: shaunkid on November 20, 2015, 09:12:09 AM|
Title: GAMING COMPUTER PC.. have to go Post by: shaunkid on November 20, 2015, 09:12:09 AM GIGABYTE - Motherboard - Socket 1155 - GA-H61M-DS2. Intel® Core™ i5-3470 Processor (6M Cache, up to 3.60 GHz.... 10GB DDR3 MEMORY. GeForce GTX 760 GTX Graphics Card. SATA DVD/RW DRIVE. 1TB HARD DRIVE... 1200 WAT GAMING POWER SUPPLY..... PC PARTS THEM FAIRLY NEW, IN EXCELLENT CONDITION, PC PLAY ALL LASTEST GAME OUT AT THE MOMENT, LIKE GTA V, FIFA 16 AND ALOT MORE.. PC FULLY FUNCTIONAL AND WORKING,,,, 60k..REASON FOR SELLING. NEED SOME CASH TO PAY A LOAN ON MY CAR.... CANT AFFORD TO LOSE IT.. LINK MI 8913079
:wack: [attachment deleted by admin] Title: Re: GAMING COMPUTER PC.. have to go Post by: wheelman on November 24, 2015, 09:36:10 AM Honest questions,
how do you get 10GB Memory and I'm only seeing 1 memory stick ? and what's the reason for the clear tape on one of the power supply wires? Title: Re: GAMING COMPUTER PC.. have to go Post by: shaunkid on November 24, 2015, 09:44:08 AM I recently added a 2gb in the nex slot. An I did strip the wire to added a nex 8 pin connector wire. An then remove it so I jus tape it bk up. That's all. Everything fully functional and working perfectly...
|