ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Auto $ => Autos For Sale 2006-2010 => Topic started by: zindiboo33 on November 16, 2015, 12:43:21 PM



Title: CL7 2006 Please delete
Post by: zindiboo33 on November 16, 2015, 12:43:21 PM
Sale back on

Year/Make/Model/colour: 2006 Honda/Accord - CL7/Black

Tiptronic with tan interior

Low mileage, 2 tyres change in August


Car dealers.......PLEASE DON'T CALL WITH YOUR RIDICULOUSLY LOW OFFERS

Located in Kingston.

Call/whatsapp: 1 - 876 - 323 - 3327


[attachment deleted by admin]


Title: Re: Honda Accord CL7 2006 $1.275M and tek it
Post by: CarNationJa on December 31, 2015, 12:29:06 PM
u finally drop the price after we were warning you all these months. sorry to say its a little late the car is now 10 years old so 1.2 still a hard sell for 2006 car aproaching 2016. hope it sells soon tho because its a nice car just listen next time


Title: Re: Honda Accord CL7 2006 $1.275M and tek it
Post by: zindiboo33 on January 01, 2016, 02:03:56 PM
u finally drop the price after we were warning you all these months. sorry to say its a little late the car is now 10 years old so 1.2 still a hard sell for 2006 car aproaching 2016. hope it sells soon tho because its a nice car just listen next time
The $1.4M was the price......the car wasn't sold because I had changed my mind; after that, a loan app fell through for a potential client.
I have been ify about the sale.
When it comes to pricing, I know what I'm doing; I have been selling cars since 2007.

If I was in a hurry to sell, it would have been gone.
I'm not desperate to sell.


Title: Re: Honda Accord CL7 2006 $1.275M and tek it
Post by: CarNationJa on January 01, 2016, 02:11:33 PM
OK I hear I'm in the business even longer n 1 thing I no no dealer wants to keep a car for months before it sells can't good for business and pricing that I'm the boss of I have sold 29 cars since you first advertise that cl7 n 3 of the cars I sold are cl7 n 8. Anyways hope it sells soon b4 it goes 2 far in the new year respect


Title: Re: Honda Accord CL7 2006 $1.275M and tek it
Post by: zindiboo33 on January 01, 2016, 02:46:15 PM
OK I hear I'm in the business even longer n 1 thing I no no dealer wants to keep a car for months before it sells can't good for business and pricing that I'm the boss of I have sold 29 cars since you first advertise that cl7 n 3 of the cars I sold are cl7 n 8. Anyways hope it sells soon b4 it goes 2 far in the new year respect

Thanks.

Are there any cars in Jamaica for sale that's older than 2006 model......
Or on any car lot for more than six months......rhetoric


Title: Re: Honda Accord CL7 2006 $1.275M and tek it
Post by: CarNationJa on January 05, 2016, 02:08:38 PM
yes indeed as a result of 3 factors keep cars on lot for too long
1. poor condition
2. price way too high/dealer holding price
3. the car is very unusual eg tata, geely, relnut etc just to mention a few


Title: Re: Honda Accord CL7 2006 $1.275M and tek it
Post by: zindiboo33 on January 05, 2016, 04:43:47 PM
yes indeed as a result of 3 factors keep cars on lot for too long
1. poor condition
2. price way too high/dealer holding price
3. the car is very unusual eg tata, geely, relnut etc just to mention a few
I realize that you are a professional troll on treads.

Thanks for your input.
You can direct your analysis somewhere else now.


Title: Re: Honda Accord CL7 2006 $1.225M
Post by: zindiboo33 on February 14, 2016, 01:28:48 PM
Valuation was done jan 21, 2016? showing 84952km
yet here we are in Feb 2016 and you are showing 100891km..
A wha kinda driving this car a do so? 16000km in less than 3 weeks. !!!! something nuh right..
You know I never realized that.  They made a mistake apparently.
I will have to go back there. They have been doing the valuation for a while.

The odometer is the correct reading.


Title: Re: Honda Accord CL7 2006 $1.225M
Post by: CarNationJa on February 24, 2016, 08:11:12 PM
 :ls: :10/10: :ia: :H:


Title: Re: Honda Accord CL7 2006 $1.225M
Post by: zindiboo33 on March 07, 2016, 04:10:21 PM
 :Bump:


Title: Re: Accord CL7 2006 Sale off
Post by: zindiboo33 on March 18, 2016, 10:54:43 AM
 :Bump:


Title: Re: CL7 2006 Please delete
Post by: zindiboo33 on March 20, 2016, 08:52:45 PM
 :Bump:


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393