ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Auto $ => Autos For Sale 2006-2010 => Topic started by: PhantomSunny on November 05, 2015, 10:11:40 AM



Title: 2009 Toyota Rav 4
Post by: PhantomSunny on November 05, 2015, 10:11:40 AM
Family member has for sale:

Year:       2009
Make:      Toyota
Model:     Rav 4   4 door
Engine:   2000cc
Colour:   Champagne
Mileage:  168000km 163,000km
Condition: Very Good. Paint has some minor dings. Vehicle is fully functional with all major work completed in the last 3 months. Buy and drive unless you want to fix the cosmetics to your liking.

Price: $2.2m or nearest reasonable offer.

Location: Kingston and St. Andrew

Contact: Campbell @ 465-0256.

I will post some pics later when I am on my own computer.  
+++
Sorry for the lack of pictures. Had some problems hosting them which I will need to devote some time to sorting out over the weekend.

Also the mileage is 163,000km.  


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393