$ ShopinJA Auto $ => Autos For Sale 1950-1995 => Topic started by: Griyllz on October 30, 2015, 12:09:39 AM|
Title: 1995 honda accord Post by: Griyllz on October 30, 2015, 12:09:39 AM 1995 honda accord
Auto A / c up and running Green Flow Master Muffler 15 " rims with lip Slotted Performance brakes Three spoke custom steering wheel Mugen front lip Interior 7 / 10 Pyle alarm system Oem visors Coilovers all round Recently service I need a new project Contact me on whatsapp for pics and info at 596-5553 Looking Preferably to trade for an eg h/b or 94 n up Integra [attachment deleted by admin] Title: Re: 1995 honda accord Post by: Griyllz on November 07, 2015, 11:14:59 AM :Bump:
Title: Re: 1995 honda accord Post by: ratler12b2001 on December 07, 2015, 07:39:08 AM this is still for sale?
Title: Re: 1995 honda accord Post by: Griyllz on January 22, 2016, 11:50:11 PM :Bump:
Title: Re: 1995 honda accord Post by: Griyllz on January 27, 2016, 01:11:07 AM :Bump:
Title: Re: 1995 honda accord Post by: ratler12b2001 on January 27, 2016, 12:20:31 PM how much you want for this
Title: Re: 1995 honda accord Post by: Griyllz on January 27, 2016, 01:40:03 PM Trade only I wont get the amount I want if I sell
Title: Re: 1995 honda accord Post by: Griyllz on February 10, 2016, 11:17:03 AM :Bump:
Title: Re: 1995 honda accord Post by: greatdane92 on February 10, 2016, 12:45:44 PM i would but i need money to pay for school before the deadline
|