ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Auto $ => Autos For Sale 2000-2005 => Topic started by: topranking on October 29, 2015, 09:33:35 AM



Title: 2002. Honda accord Torneo cheap price very clean
Post by: topranking on October 29, 2015, 09:33:35 AM
 :sh:
As stated 2002 honda accord torneo shape for sale
For a negotiable price call now 347-0046


Title: Re: 2002. Honda accord Torneo cheap price very clean
Post by: blackberrysales on November 04, 2015, 06:26:41 PM
Why dont you put the price its a big turn off when theres no price


Title: Re: 2002. Honda accord Torneo cheap price very clean
Post by: damacrich on November 04, 2015, 06:30:13 PM
Agreed :tup:


Title: Re: 2002. Honda accord Torneo cheap price very clean
Post by: brazen on November 05, 2015, 07:02:45 AM
People don't you all know it cost extra to put up the price of the vehicle. . When I see no price. It tells me the owner has emotional and or sentimental attachments to this vehicle. Hence him/she wants a bag a money for it.  He/ she knows his/her asking price is unconscionable hence he/she says call or whatsapp for the price. I say when you see this move on. That's a waste of time.   


Title: Re: 2002. Honda accord Torneo cheap price very clean
Post by: sirrom on November 05, 2015, 08:30:39 AM
People don't you all know it cost extra to put up the price of the vehicle. . When I see no price. It tells me the owner has emotional and or sentimental attachments to this vehicle. Hence him/she wants a bag a money for it.  He/ she knows his/her asking price is unconscionable hence he/she says call or whatsapp for the price. I say when you see this move on. That's a waste of time.   


Amen.....it should be a given rule to add the price and picture.


Title: Re: 2002. Honda accord Torneo cheap price very clean
Post by: mafia D on November 06, 2015, 07:36:21 AM
People don't you all know it cost extra to put up the price of the vehicle. . When I see no price. It tells me the owner has emotional and or sentimental attachments to this vehicle. Hence him/she wants a bag a money for it.  He/ she knows his/her asking price is unconscionable hence he/she says call or whatsapp for the price. I say when you see this move on. That's a waste of time.   



I must agree


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393