$ ShopinJA Auto $ => Auto Parts - Auto Services Offered/Wanted => Topic started by: Incognito5366 on October 27, 2015, 09:25:46 PM|
Title: OBD 2 Scanner For Sale Post by: Incognito5366 on October 27, 2015, 09:25:46 PM I have a OBD 2 scanner for sale. Brand is MEMOSCAN. It scan most older popular cars, like 2006 and older. I had a 2006 Subaru STi and it scanned that. A friend of mine had a 04 ITR and it also scanned that. I've also scanned a few other make cars with it. It is updateable but I can't update it on my PC.
So that's why I'm selling it for the low price of $8000. Comes with a soft case, USB connector and manual. I have pictures but I'm too lazy to transfer them from my phone, to imageshack then to this site...so just link me on whatsapp for pics if you're interested. Number is 851-6470. Title: Re: OBD 2 Scanner For Sale Post by: Incognito5366 on October 31, 2015, 07:23:20 PM :Bump:
|