ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Auto $ => Autos For Sale 1950-1995 => Topic started by: scrapie on October 18, 2015, 02:06:27 PM



Title: 93 Toyota pickup
Post by: scrapie on October 18, 2015, 02:06:27 PM
Posting for a friend, 93 Toyota pickup.
For all ur info just call 248-1642 u can also
Whatsapp for more pic.

(http://i1296.photobucket.com/albums/ag10/scrapie69/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20151019_101453_zps6o7x4k9a.jpg) (http://s1296.photobucket.com/user/scrapie69/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20151019_101453_zps6o7x4k9a.jpg.html) (http://i1296.photobucket.com/albums/ag10/scrapie69/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20151019_101432_zpspmpskfyq.jpg) (http://s1296.photobucket.com/user/scrapie69/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20151019_101432_zpspmpskfyq.jpg.html)(http://i1296.photobucket.com/albums/ag10/scrapie69/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20151019_101359_zpsu5ghyf1n.jpg) (http://s1296.photobucket.com/user/scrapie69/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20151019_101359_zpsu5ghyf1n.jpg.html)(http://i1296.photobucket.com/albums/ag10/scrapie69/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20151019_101217_zps0chzxyww.jpg) (http://s1296.photobucket.com/user/scrapie69/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20151019_101217_zps0chzxyww.jpg.html)


Title: Re: 93 Toyota pickup
Post by: bawn_jamaican on October 26, 2015, 08:21:35 AM
is this still available... whats the price... i'm interested so give me a call.. 564.7002...


Title: Re: 93 Toyota pickup
Post by: scrapie on October 26, 2015, 08:46:38 AM
If u where you would call the number I posted up,as I said b4 its for a friend I ave no info on the vehicle so plz call the number for all ur info


Title: Re: 93 Toyota pickup
Post by: bawn_jamaican on October 26, 2015, 09:29:28 AM
i called the number but the phone seems to be giving the owner some problems hence why i made my post.. was hoping you would forward the number to the person or an answer would have been given


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393