ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Auto $ => Autos For Sale 2000-2005 => Topic started by: capo_55 on September 14, 2015, 03:39:46 PM



Title: 2002 Mitsubishi Matrix Turbo. 700k Emmaculate Condition
Post by: capo_55 on September 14, 2015, 03:39:46 PM
Call 1876- 2999842

[attachment deleted by admin]


Title: Re: 2002 Mitsubishi Matrix Turbo. 700k Emmaculate Condition
Post by: CeezHype on September 15, 2015, 10:41:41 AM
Title wrong, "Mitsubishi Airtrek Turbo" is the correct name  :tup:


Title: Re: 2002 Mitsubishi Matrix Turbo. 700k Emmaculate Condition
Post by: capo_55 on September 16, 2015, 04:02:03 PM
 :Bump:


Title: Re: 2002 Mitsubishi Matrix Turbo. 700k Emmaculate Condition
Post by: Michael charm on September 20, 2015, 01:16:34 PM
I got 530 thousands now now can I get this now


Title: Re: 2002 Mitsubishi Matrix Turbo. 700k Emmaculate Condition
Post by: capo_55 on October 03, 2015, 12:21:41 AM
 :Bump:


Title: Re: 2002 Mitsubishi Matrix Turbo. 700k Emmaculate Condition
Post by: wheelman on November 13, 2015, 02:44:08 PM
Still around?


Title: Re: 2002 Mitsubishi Matrix Turbo. 700k Emmaculate Condition
Post by: capo_55 on November 15, 2015, 08:11:17 PM
 :Bump:


Title: Re: 2002 Mitsubishi Matrix Turbo. 700k Emmaculate Condition
Post by: stewdamn on December 09, 2015, 01:48:20 PM
Boss I am interested my wife loves this ride and I want it for her but the number posted not working please post one we can reach u at please.


Title: Re: 2002 Mitsubishi Matrix Turbo. 700k Emmaculate Condition
Post by: stewdamn on December 12, 2015, 09:23:38 AM
If u not selling take down the ad and stop misleading people yow cause people a call and no answer.  >:(


Title: Re: 2002 Mitsubishi Matrix Turbo. 700k Emmaculate Condition
Post by: vaughnrobinson on December 12, 2015, 04:40:11 PM
I think that car was sold bredda.


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393