ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Used Cellular Telephones => Topic started by: drsleeperus on November 28, 2011, 03:05:31 PM



Title: Damaged Bold 2 9700 At&t 10k
Post by: drsleeperus on November 28, 2011, 03:05:31 PM
The microphone and the speaker doesn't work, plus the top buttons and the memory card slot doesn't work either, I'm selling the phone as is for 10k,
if interested u can contact me at 848-9707. the screen 002 is perfect


Title: Re: Damaged Bold 2 9700 At&t 13k
Post by: nattyz2004 on November 28, 2011, 08:28:53 PM
can these minor issue be fixed without changing the whole board? or you are not sure?


Title: Re: Damaged Bold 2 9700 At&t 10k
Post by: drsleeperus on November 29, 2011, 01:21:04 PM
Damaged Bold 2 9700 At&t 10k


Title: Re: Damaged Bold 2 9700 At&t 10k
Post by: drsleeperus on November 29, 2011, 03:02:39 PM
den nuh dats y mi wah 10k uh damn dunce, the screen inna di phone good.


Title: Re: Damaged Bold 2 9700 At&t 10k
Post by: nattyz2004 on November 29, 2011, 04:37:29 PM
We know seh yuh want 10k fi di phone because the microphone and the speaker not working! The question is if I buy the phone is it just the microphone and speaker only that needs replace then the phone good to go again? Or will the i have to just replace the entire board for the phone? You know or you are not sure? Because I would buy the phone because I know someone I that operates a phone shop that I could get the microphone and the speaker from because he has some damage boards which the mic and speaker maybe still working on!


Title: Re: Damaged Bold 2 9700 At&t 10k
Post by: Viperado on November 30, 2011, 01:08:23 PM
email me a pict showing what physical condidtion the phone is in? viperado@gmail.com


Title: Re: Damaged Bold 2 9700 At&t 10k
Post by: drsleeperus on December 01, 2011, 09:05:37 PM
i'm not sure, i don't fix phones i only sell them, as i said before, the memory card slot, the mic, the speaker and the top buttons r the only things not working on the phone, otherwise the phone condition is great the shell good. feel free to call for more info 8489707


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393