ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Auto $ => Autos For Sale 2000-2005 => Topic started by: andre grant on August 22, 2015, 09:19:58 PM



Title: 2003 Nissan cube for sale 550 neg
Post by: andre grant on August 22, 2015, 09:19:58 PM
2003 Nissan cube forsale
Clean condition
15" rims
550 neg
Contact 4770069


[attachment deleted by admin]


Title: Re: 2003 Nissan cube for sale 550 neg
Post by: andre grant on August 26, 2015, 03:39:32 PM
 :Bump:


Title: Re: 2003 Nissan cube for sale 550 neg
Post by: khoas on September 06, 2015, 05:04:39 AM
If yuh serious about selling I will surely  give you 400g for it now wats app me at 4102029180


Title: Re: 2003 Nissan cube for sale 550 neg
Post by: andre grant on September 06, 2015, 09:29:37 AM
I'm posting for a friend if u wanna neg tek the number I provide and whatsapp the owner u might get away  :th:


Title: Re: 2003 Nissan cube for sale 550 neg
Post by: khoas on September 06, 2015, 01:30:39 PM
 :cools:


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393