ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Auto $ => Autos For Sale 2000-2005 => Topic started by: Alvin on August 20, 2015, 10:49:27 PM



Title: 2003 Toyota Camry Very Clean
Post by: Alvin on August 20, 2015, 10:49:27 PM
As topic states, I am selling my car that my family and I enjoy so much. It is very comfortable and has lots of power when you need it yet it is quite fuel efficient for a V6.
This Camry was purchased new from Toyota Jamaica by the previous owner. It has no accident records.
Mileage: 134,000 km (Genuine)
FEATURES
IT IS FULLY LOADED: Power front seats, Power Sunroof, Power antenna, Doors windows and mirrors.
A/C Very Cold
Keyless Entry
Key button pops the trunk open
Security coded keys (Two original copies)
Leather Seat (small tear on the driver’s seat only)
Traction Control
Fog Lamps (Front and Rear)
Factory Alloy Wheels 16” (Set of 5)
Factory transmission oil cooler
   
I purchased this car in May 2015 as a keeper but due to a business venture I decided to sell. Since then I invested a lot in terms of a thorough servicing.
Four New Tyres: Triangle 225/60/16 (Comfortable ride, I don’t feel the potholes)
Four wheel alignment done
New disc pads
New KYB shocked installed to rear (Front shocks solid)
New Genuine Toyota Timing, Alternator and A/C Belts
New Control Arm Bushing
Amsoil 100% synthetic 10w-40 (High Zinc Formula) with high pressure oil filter (Next oil change due August 2016)
New air filter
New Master Brake cylinder
Brake system flushed and added Valvoline 100% synthetic Dot 3, 4 fluid two weeks ago
Radiator flushed and Valvoline (Red) Oil-based coolant added.
New front mud guards installed one week ago
Fitness expires May 2016 and Registration expires September 2015.
Title stamped and ready to go. Vehicle is in immaculate condition. I am a very meticulous car owner.
Location: Mandeville
SERIOUS ENQUIRIES ONLY
Price: $900,000.00 (Negotiable)
Phone/Whatsapp: 317-4440 for pics
N.B. If interested, kindly reserve calls on weekends until after Sabbath hours. i.e, Sunset Friday evening to sunset Saturday evening. Thank you.

+++
 :Bump: Clean machine.
+++
 :Bump: :Bump: :Bump:


Title: Re: 2003 Toyota Camry V6 Very Clean
Post by: Alvin on August 22, 2015, 11:38:43 PM
 :Bump: No reasonable offer refused.


Title: Re: 2003 Toyota Camry Very Clean
Post by: Alvin on August 25, 2015, 07:07:59 AM
 :Bump: :10/10:


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393