$ ShopinJA Auto $ => Autos For Sale 1950-1995 => Topic started by: Brandon252 on August 04, 2015, 03:42:15 PM|
Title: 1995 Honda civic clean low miles 4000,00$ Post by: Brandon252 on August 04, 2015, 03:42:15 PM 1995 Honda civic clean to the bone this has never been in accident never. All so it has verey low miles an it 130.miles I buy this car from a lady she travels a lot
Also I. Am not here in Jamaica at the moment but I have someone there whenever. Recently sprayed and service ac cold like ice everything works perfectly.otherwise from that the gas pun works and stop didn't get the time to change it cause I was busy the gas pun it pretty cheap 5000$ can get you one or probably less than that to this car is a give away 4000,00$ interested! PERSON ONLY!... can what's app me 1724-987-1673 and I can give you a number to call.the was earlier I made a mistake with one of the numbers but I fixed it. Car is located in Kingston off half away tree road [attachment deleted by admin] Title: Re: 1995 Honda civic clean low miles 4000,00$ Post by: RedzLynx on August 07, 2015, 12:40:57 PM As clean as it is bare in mind its a carb(problem that) gas pump is 3500 but hard to get at times
Title: Re: 1995 Honda civic clean low miles 4000,00$ Post by: Mackie on August 17, 2015, 11:03:28 AM Fi real bredda, this is a carb. 400k kinda steep fi a 95 civic.
|