ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Auto $ => Autos For Sale 2006-2010 => Topic started by: craigdavis on July 30, 2015, 04:17:07 PM



Title: I Buy Cars call 341-6261 cash on spot
Post by: craigdavis on July 30, 2015, 04:17:07 PM
Honda toyota nissan bmw benz you name it i buy it reasonal offers cash on spot call
341-6261
458-9394 call any time
call now


Title: Re: I Buy Cars call 341-6261 cash on spot
Post by: craigdavis on July 30, 2015, 07:42:21 PM
post detailed pictures interior exterior dash board n engine


Title: Re: I Buy Cars call 341-6261 cash on spot
Post by: craigdavis on July 30, 2015, 09:05:05 PM
notice wat i sed detailed pictures interior exterior engine n dashboard i have seen your post n those picz r not detailed enough showing all angels n view of the car as i require


Title: Re: I Buy Cars call 341-6261 cash on spot
Post by: craigdavis on July 31, 2015, 09:24:47 PM
ok cool il think about it knowning ur a dealer makes no sense i come tho im a dealer also so u no wha that means


Title: Re: I Buy Cars call 341-6261 cash on spot
Post by: TD Auto on August 04, 2015, 04:56:37 PM
keep the calls coming peeps
+++
craig me a promote for you


Title: Re: I Buy Cars call 341-6261 cash on spot
Post by: craigdavis on August 04, 2015, 05:00:56 PM
thanks 8)


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393