ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Auto $ => Autos For Sale 2000-2005 => Topic started by: Prophet01 on July 21, 2015, 06:09:08 PM



Title: 2002 Subaru Legacy Station Wagon
Post by: Prophet01 on July 21, 2015, 06:09:08 PM
2002 Subaru Legacy Station wagon
Interior in decent condition
Exterior needs some touch ups, (minor painting)
Engine in very good condition, no upgrades done to it
Pictures should be attached, I hope..., if not, I can e-mail the pictures to you.
Reason for selling is that I suffered a back injury and the doctor advised me that the car was too low and adding stress to the vertebrae when I enter or exist. If not, I would still be a proud Subaru owner/driver.
Asking price is $540,000.00.
Telephone number
 :sold:

[attachment deleted by admin]


Title: Re: 2002 Subaru Legacy Station Wagon
Post by: Zenhoshing on July 21, 2015, 06:56:14 PM
Need more pics n your number


Title: Re: 2002 Subaru Legacy Station Wagon
Post by: Prophet01 on July 22, 2015, 08:47:55 AM
More pics uploaded....finally :tu: and number posted. :th:


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393