$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Used Cellular Telephones => Topic started by: jeromechrome1 on June 25, 2015, 12:50:24 AM|
Title: NEXUS 5 + MOTO X (2014 2nd Gen) Post by: jeromechrome1 on June 25, 2015, 12:50:24 AM As stated I have a nexus 5 and a MOTO X for sale or trade
Nexus 5 is black Running latest 5.1.1 lollipop 16GB 8/10 condition Comes with cases and charger. MOTO X is black With wooden back! Comes with an extra oem black back! Running latest lollipop also Moto X is in 9.5/10 condition Comes with original turbo charger. Trading the nexus 5 for a clean htc one m7, even though that's a clear downgrade, selling for 28k otherwise. Trading the MOTO X 2014 2nd gen for a clean htc one m8, or a clean 32gb lg g3, or a clean one plus one, otherwise selling for 43k Pm with offers if interested, serious enquires only. Pics will be posted shortly. Title: Re: NEXUS 5 + MOTO X (2014 2nd Gen) Post by: kemar2jm on June 25, 2015, 02:40:40 AM I have a clean HTC m7 32gig I be interested in the nexus but it affi be cleaaannn.... :sh: #7976771
|