$ ShopinJA General Classifieds $ => Real Estate For Sale/Rent/Wanted => Topic started by: Donzz on June 24, 2015, 02:03:52 PM|
Title: 1 br needed in Kingston URGENTLY Post by: Donzz on June 24, 2015, 02:03:52 PM I am looking for a 1br in Kingston, I would also like my own bathroom n kitchen/kitchenette ideally, but I am willing to share a kitchen but not a bathroom.
Furnished or Unfurnished is fine with me. I would like parking to also be available but it is not a necessity. I'm a working student. Budget is 15k the most. Title: Re: 1 br needed in Kingston URGENTLY Post by: darkchocalet on June 25, 2015, 12:40:33 AM 3715994 that's a fully furnished kitch, bedroom, bathroom, patio, own entrance 29 include internet cable water
Title: Re: 1 br needed in Kingston URGENTLY Post by: Donzz on June 25, 2015, 08:24:14 AM I see where it says 29... Is that 29k because if it is, my budget as stated is 15k
|