ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Used Cellular Telephones => Topic started by: escobar on November 08, 2011, 09:48:44 PM



Title: FS: BB 9700
Post by: escobar on November 08, 2011, 09:48:44 PM
Posting for a friend. It needs a new screen and housing.

I opened it but the back of the LCD was torn off so I do not know what version LCD it uses.
Was told that it has no problems apart from the LCD....

11k firm. 449-1403


Title: Re: FS: BB 9700
Post by: knightdeedee on November 09, 2011, 07:52:07 AM
 :nono: Ute...This Story is So  :cen: up i didn't even want to comment... :wd: so ok...the back torn off right??? Good...did the back jus disappear?? cah mi puzzled!  :wb: why u cant look at the silver part tht it torn from and pre the number?
...... u want mi fawud come check it out...cah if mi fawud n try two screens in it n it nuh work...mi nuh knw wah yuh woulda tell mi. but mi nuh deal wid #f***ry... so get ur story str8.  :cof:


Title: Re: FS: BB 9700
Post by: Zantetsuken1983 on November 09, 2011, 08:01:34 AM
 :ia: lol true ting how him mean it was torn off lol! that strange, a who tear it off and why?? first me a hear this. anyway do yuh ting bossy


Title: Re: FS: BB 9700
Post by: escobar on November 09, 2011, 08:22:25 AM
I'm just the messenger lol. Anyway the girl asked me to order a screen for her. Told her I needed to know what version LCD it uses. Seh shi nuh know weh mi a talk bout. So I took the phone, opened it and realised that the silver part with the version number was torn off by someone else who looked at it for her. Don't know why...anyway she seh shi sure di fone a work and it just needs a screen. I did not expect a buyer to just blindly buy the phone. Obviously u would have to check some LCDs in it....No dishonesty roun ere rasta!!


Title: Re: FS: BB 9700
Post by: knightdeedee on November 09, 2011, 08:28:03 AM
but below u said "YOU" opened it...Hope u get a buyer tho... (Y)
Do ur thing. ZEENZ!


Title: Re: FS: BB 9700
Post by: escobar on November 09, 2011, 08:30:53 AM
Yes I opened it. Does that mean I was the first person to open it? SMH......


Title: Re: FS: BB 9700
Post by: escobar on December 05, 2011, 03:01:12 PM
 :Bump:


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393