ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Used Cellular Telephones => Topic started by: Euro on May 21, 2015, 12:21:20 PM



Title: Must Go!! Apple Iphone 5s!! UNLOCKED!! + Free GiftS
Post by: Euro on May 21, 2015, 12:21:20 PM
As topic states I have an Apple Iphone 5s unlocked using R SIM

16GB
Black


7.5/10 Condition, Screen is IMMACULATE :tup:, normal wear from everyday use on back and body
Pictures are of actual item
Mid frame is bent, see pics
Phone looks perfect in case

100% Functional
No I CLOUD Lock

Cons:
No data service until patch is updated
Phone may need a new battery


SALE COMES WITH CHARGER +USB and as free gifts I will be including a CASE and a 5200 maH POWER BANK

Price: 30k neg.

Call/whatsapp/text : 250-2410


[attachment deleted by admin]


Title: Re: Must Go!! Apple Iphone 5s!! UNLOCKED!! + Free Gift
Post by: Euro on May 29, 2015, 10:38:47 AM
 :Bump: :so: :Bump:


Title: Re: Must Go!! Apple Iphone 5s!! UNLOCKED!! + Free Gift
Post by: Euro on May 31, 2015, 12:11:10 PM
 :Bump: :Bump:


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393