ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Auto $ => Autos For Sale 1950-1995 => Topic started by: denzil on May 15, 2015, 12:58:58 AM



Title: 1992 Honda Integra Coupe
Post by: denzil on May 15, 2015, 12:58:58 AM
1992 Honda Integra
B16 VTech
5 speed manual
Sunroof
AC - north pole
Fully powered
4 way disc wheel
350 neg..
Contact 446 9473 3120513

Posting for a friend

(http://s10.postimg.org/4l16e9fp5/IMG_20150513_WA0017.jpg)   (http://s17.postimg.org/jakyngplr/IMG_20150513_WA0018.jpg)   (http://s11.postimg.org/kizf1rxlf/IMG_20150513_WA0019.jpg)

(http://s14.postimg.org/oi5tia5fl/IMG_20150514_WA0018.jpg)   (http://s4.postimg.org/spzuh5bn1/IMG_20150514_WA0022.jpg)   (http://s13.postimg.org/xr1siq1lz/IMG_20150514_WA0020.jpg)


Title: Re: 1992 Honda Integra Coupe
Post by: b18c on May 18, 2015, 03:17:27 PM
I like this teg, I also have one selling in the same condition as urs. But mine is a 4door clean inside out. I'm the second owed for it. reason for selling mine is I need back one in two door. So if u are will to trade call me at this number. 5361537.


Title: Re: 1992 Honda Integra Coupe
Post by: denzil on August 11, 2015, 09:54:22 PM
 :Bump:


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393