ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Auto $ => Autos For Sale 2000-2005 => Topic started by: Maudy on May 12, 2015, 02:48:13 PM



Title: 2002 Toyota Harrier super clean!!!!
Post by: Maudy on May 12, 2015, 02:48:13 PM
2002 Toyota Harrier.3.0
Brown
 V6.
 Auto
 A/C
 Factory Rims,
Leather/Power Seats,,
TV,6cd changer
Wood Trim 
REAR SPOILER, 
FACTORY ALARM
Just a little over a 100000km
Price:$1.2m neg
Contact: 4077257 text r call and I will whatsapp you some picture
I am having problem uploading them.

[attachment deleted by admin]


Title: Re: 2002 Toyota Harrier super clean!!!!
Post by: Maudy on May 15, 2015, 07:37:13 AM
 :Bump:
2002 Toyota Harrier.3.0
Brown
 V6.
 Auto
 A/C
 Factory Rims,
Leather/Power Seats,,
TV,6cd changer
Wood Trim 
REAR SPOILER, 
FACTORY ALARM
Just a little over a 100000km
Price:$1.2m neg
Contact: 4077257 text r call and I will whatsapp you some picture
I am having problem uploading them.


Title: Re: 2002 Toyota Harrier super clean!!!!
Post by: Maudy on May 25, 2015, 01:31:31 PM
 :Bump:
2002 Toyota Harrier.3.0
Brown
 V6.
 Auto
 A/C
 Factory Rims,
Leather/Power Seats,,
TV,6cd changer
Wood Trim 
REAR SPOILER, 
FACTORY ALARM
Just a little over a 100000km
Price:$1.2m neg
Contact: 4077257 text r call and I will whatsapp you some picture
I am having problem uploading them.


Title: Re: 2002 Toyota Harrier super clean!!!!
Post by: Maudy on June 01, 2015, 01:31:55 PM
 :Bump:
:Bump:
2002 Toyota Harrier.3.0
Brown
 V6.
 Auto
 A/C
 Factory Rims,
Leather/Power Seats,,
TV,6cd changer
Wood Trim 
REAR SPOILER, 
FACTORY ALARM
Just a little over a 100000km
Price:$1.2m neg
Contact: 4077257 text r call and I will whatsapp you some picture
I am having problem uploading them.


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393