ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Home Electronics For Sale/Wanted => Topic started by: DR3 on May 08, 2015, 04:01:00 PM



Title: Audio Interface
Post by: DR3 on May 08, 2015, 04:01:00 PM
I have 7k wondering if i could get an audio interface to purchase. It doesn't have to have midi connections. I am in St ann, so if you are very far from St ann don't reply. Thanks


Title: Re: Audio Interface
Post by: mediaJA.com on May 09, 2015, 08:35:50 AM
im in portmore maudio fast track 2 tel: 7879159


Title: Re: Audio Interface
Post by: DR3 on May 09, 2015, 11:18:45 AM
whats the price bro, i might be able to get it from portmore


Title: Re: Audio Interface
Post by: DR3 on May 11, 2015, 10:42:45 PM
 :Bump:


Title: Re: Audio Interface
Post by: DR3 on May 15, 2015, 11:51:39 AM
nobody???? :-\


Title: Re: Audio Interface
Post by: rb26det on May 31, 2015, 10:32:28 PM
My friend has one I am not sure if its exactly what u want but drop a number and I will let him send u the pics


Title: Re: Audio Interface
Post by: DR3 on June 08, 2015, 02:21:06 PM
 :found:


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393