ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Used Cellular Telephones => Topic started by: jdi_43 on October 31, 2011, 10:01:45 PM



Title: BLACKBERRY 9900 [3G CAPABLE]
Post by: jdi_43 on October 31, 2011, 10:01:45 PM
WANT A 3G CAPABLE 9900, NOT TMOBILE BRANDED OR 9930s, 3G IS A MUST

HAVE AN IPAD 64GB WIFI 3G TO TRADE WITH CASH FOR PHONE

IF NOT WILLING TO TRADE STATE YOUR PRICE, CONDITION AND ACCESSORIES
+++
A BRAND NEW ONE IN BOX WITH ALL ACCESSORIES IS 54K, SO IF YOU WANT A NEW PRICE FOR A USED PHONE DONT EXPECT A REPLY


Title: Re: BLACKBERRY 9900 [3G CAPABLE]
Post by: fossilwolf15099 on November 01, 2011, 10:30:00 AM
I txted the digi but no reply......


Title: Re: BLACKBERRY 9900 [3G CAPABLE]
Post by: jdi_43 on November 02, 2011, 10:12:07 AM
I txted the digi but no reply......

if u didnt get a response maybe it because your price was either too high, or you had a 9930 and not 9900, or it was a tmobile 9900 which 3g bands will not work out here. If someone wants a at&t 9700, dont ask them about a 9650 or tmobile 9700. I NEED 3G!!!!!!


Title: Re: BLACKBERRY 9900 [3G CAPABLE]
Post by: fossilwolf15099 on November 02, 2011, 10:14:36 AM
Late response much :s I alredy unlocked ma verizon so it show lime and 3G now and I sold it 4 50k so ur loss dude smh
+++
And it was only a few weeks onld sold it with all accesories in box and everything
+++
Old*


Title: Re: BLACKBERRY 9900 [3G CAPABLE]
Post by: DTP Racing on November 02, 2011, 11:09:35 AM
i have a sprint 9900 10/10 asking 45k comes with the usual no trades though. unlocked and pin free.


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393