ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Auto $ => Autos For Sale 1950-1995 => Topic started by: PaulMaster on May 06, 2015, 06:13:05 PM



Title: 1994 Pajero Only $310!!!!
Post by: PaulMaster on May 06, 2015, 06:13:05 PM
Type: SUV
Condition: Good
Price : Only$ 310
Fuel: Gas
Colour : Black
 :cof:
Contact 886-5093

[attachment deleted by admin]


Title: Re: 1994 Pajero Good Condition!!!
Post by: PaulMaster on May 17, 2015, 02:07:29 AM
 :Bump:


Title: Re: 1994 Pajero Good Condition!!!
Post by: PaulMaster on May 22, 2015, 11:29:19 PM
Come on guys make and offer :cools:


Title: Re: 1994 Pajero Good Condition!!!
Post by: PaulMaster on June 05, 2015, 11:29:59 AM
 Only $ 395 :sh: very Good vehicle for Bad roads.!!


Title: Re: 1994 Pajero Only 350!!!!
Post by: PaulMaster on July 03, 2015, 05:06:50 PM
 :Bump:


Title: Re: 1994 Pajero Only $310!!!!
Post by: PaulMaster on July 20, 2015, 07:06:36 PM
 :Bump:


Title: Re: 1994 Pajero Only $310!!!!
Post by: chapps on July 21, 2015, 09:19:13 AM
240 as is


Title: Re: 1994 Pajero Only $310!!!!
Post by: PaulMaster on July 26, 2015, 04:18:32 PM
 :nono: nope comming from $395.


Title: Re: 1994 Pajero Only $310!!!!
Post by: bashment on August 05, 2015, 08:29:58 PM
1992 nissan bluebird clean ac ice cold  serious ppl only sale or trade 8572887  :wi:


Title: Re: 1994 Pajero Only $310!!!!
Post by: blackberrysales on August 22, 2015, 11:56:56 PM
hey post a number or atleast message me 4524739


Title: Re: 1994 Pajero Only $310!!!!
Post by: igmv611f on September 04, 2015, 04:27:21 PM
IT IS A GAS GUZZULER NOBODY IS GOING TO PAY YOU WHAT YOU ASKING FOR BUT I GIVE YOU $180.000 CASH FOR IT CONTACK ME AT  BLACKHEAVEYNEWYORK@YAHOO.COM


Title: Re: 1994 Pajero Only $310!!!!
Post by: PaulMaster on September 06, 2015, 09:45:15 AM
Gas guzzler my *$$.... U must be really drunk if u think I,all sell her for that price... $180!!! Which SUV goes for that price.  I turned down a $280 offer, y would I give the van away? Sorry I am not desperate to sell it... Not going below the stated price :nono:


Title: Re: 1994 Pajero Only $310!!!!
Post by: prence18 on September 07, 2015, 12:25:04 AM
      PaulMaster  is your vehicle really a GAS GUZZULER?


Title: Re: 1994 Pajero Only $310!!!!
Post by: PaulMaster on September 07, 2015, 11:43:04 AM
When you take care of your engine..., your vehicle becomes more efficient, a lot of cars are "Gas Guzzler" , my Pajero don't burn gas any worst than average. Besides the only reason I posted it, was because I wasn't working. Also as it relates to parts I never had an issue. So like I mentioned... I am not desperate to sell it, if a buyer comes then so b it.. :dj:


Title: Re: 1994 Pajero Only $310!!!!
Post by: PaulMaster on September 13, 2015, 12:56:56 PM
 :cof:


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393