ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Video Game Consoles/Games & Accessories => Topic started by: wolmaz on May 03, 2015, 01:16:05 PM



Title: PS3 and COD AW (advanced warfare)
Post by: wolmaz on May 03, 2015, 01:16:05 PM
Located at UWI for the next 2 weeks, live on campus, after which I'll be in Spanish town. Link at 3730141. Sourcing for a friend.


Title: Re: PS3 and COD AW (advanced warfare)
Post by: wolmaz on May 06, 2015, 04:29:35 PM
 :H:


Title: Re: PS3 and COD AW (advanced warfare)
Post by: wolmaz on May 10, 2015, 10:55:36 AM
This is the last week I'll be at UWI. Would really want this before I leave on Saturday/Sunday.


Title: Re: PS3 and COD AW (advanced warfare)
Post by: WantzTh3sTuff on May 10, 2015, 07:25:15 PM
PS3 + GAMES AND CONTROLLERS GOOD DEAL  (http://shopinja.com/forum/index.php?topic=519060.msg960881#msg960881)


Title: Re: PS3 and COD AW (advanced warfare)
Post by: rebel411 on May 16, 2015, 09:18:05 AM
ps3 with advance warfare downloaded on it, comes with two controllers and 6 other games.


Title: Re: PS3 and COD AW (advanced warfare)
Post by: wolmaz on May 19, 2015, 11:37:37 PM
 :H:


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393