ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Used Cellular Telephones => Topic started by: deptic2111 on October 25, 2011, 02:09:00 PM



Title: Need a blackberry torch 2! (9810)
Post by: deptic2111 on October 25, 2011, 02:09:00 PM
Hey guys I am currently looking for a blackberry torch 2 9810 to buy but I only have 30-35K,
I currently looking for that phone specifically so anyone who has one and to take me up on my offer that would be nice!

Thank You. :) :cr:


Title: Re: Need a blackberry torch 2! (9810)
Post by: starkid on November 07, 2011, 07:28:31 AM
Tell me if you get one, i need on tooo :H:


Title: Re: Need a blackberry torch 2! (9810)
Post by: Swelly on November 07, 2011, 01:51:56 PM
I have a brandnew one in box 53k


Title: Re: Need a blackberry torch 2! (9810)
Post by: Adri on January 26, 2012, 06:44:06 PM
Can work with your price, call this number asap. 4367728


Title: Re: Need a blackberry torch 2! (9810)
Post by: tjm on January 26, 2012, 09:46:33 PM
have one digitizier gone bad tho 32


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393