ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Used Cellular Telephones => Topic started by: kenfrass on October 24, 2011, 07:23:38 PM



Title: I WANT A BLACKBERRY 8900 OR 9000 FOR $10-12k
Post by: kenfrass on October 24, 2011, 07:23:38 PM
I NEED A BLACKBERRY 8900 OR A BLACKBERRY 9000 FOR 10,000  SERIOUS PPL, NO CRACKED SCREENS OR INK LEAKIN SCREENS PLEASE, IF IT ONLY WORKS WID LIME OR CLARO I WILL BUY IT BUT PREFERABLY FULLY UNLOCKED

LINK ME 285-8908
+++
 :Bump:


Title: Re: I WANT A BLACKBERRY 8900 OR 9000 FOR $10-12k
Post by: juki jam on October 30, 2011, 10:39:19 PM
i got a bb javelin. minor pocket wares with updated os to 5.0, new battery and trackball. comes with charger. every single thing on it works well. minor scratches to bevel asking $13k or nearest (negotiable) offer 5519090 :gt:


Title: Re: I WANT A BLACKBERRY 8900 OR 9000 FOR $10-12k
Post by: Park$ on October 31, 2011, 07:46:33 AM
Interested? >>>>> Blackberry Bold 9000 $13,000 Update Oct 31 (http://shopinja.com/forum/index.php?topic=50375.msg144539#msg144539) <<<<


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393