ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Used Cellular Telephones => Topic started by: PhantomSunny on October 24, 2011, 09:38:28 AM



Title: Blackberry Javelin (8900)
Post by: PhantomSunny on October 24, 2011, 09:38:28 AM
A co-worker has for sale a Blackberry Javelin 8900 in excellent condition. Phone has been keep in a skin since day 1. Phone is currently being used on Digicel.

She is asking $15000.00 but I will assume that the price is negotiable.

Trying to get some more info from her so I will update the post later. Also having trouble posting pictures from work so that will have to wait till I get home.

You can call Andrea @ 287-2243 to negotiate or make other arrangements. If you post here I will pass on the info.





Title: Re: Blackberry Javelin (8900)
Post by: Grampx on October 28, 2011, 09:56:19 AM
i av 10k now could that work and is it unlocked to all networks?


Title: Re: Blackberry Javelin (8900)
Post by: PhantomSunny on October 28, 2011, 10:01:00 AM
Not my phone just doing a favour for a friend. Will ask when I see her at office in the mid day hours and reply accordingly or you can call the number and negotiate directly with the young lady.


Title: Re: Blackberry Javelin (8900)
Post by: Grampx on October 28, 2011, 10:49:31 AM
don'thave any crdit so ask her and get back 2 me then


Title: Re: Blackberry Javelin (8900)
Post by: PhantomSunny on October 28, 2011, 03:06:25 PM
Spoke to the young lady but the offer is too low. Her lowest for consideration is $12000.00.

Phone was bought at Digicel so it more than likely is locked to that network. It is not on any contract so unlocking is not an issue and can be done on here for $200.00.


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393