ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Used Cellular Telephones => Topic started by: metro876 on October 23, 2011, 10:46:59 PM



Title: I Phone 4
Post by: metro876 on October 23, 2011, 10:46:59 PM
2 Week Old I Phone 4

Charger & Phone & Headset Only

Price $45k

If Interested Call: 479-2530




Title: Re: I Phone 4
Post by: barrettrs on October 24, 2011, 09:24:07 AM
Gevey Sim or Factory Unlocked  :cof:


Title: Re: I Phone 4
Post by: metro876 on October 24, 2011, 09:37:42 AM
Factory


Title: Re: I Phone 4
Post by: SMOKEYDIDEEJAY on October 24, 2011, 09:38:26 AM
Capacity?


Title: Re: I Phone 4
Post by: metro876 on October 24, 2011, 09:46:24 AM
16gig I don't have it in hand so here is my # 479-2530 and link me because I'm going to have it by 1pm
+++
yo fone is in hand make the link 35k the lowest 479-2530
+++
givi sim and phone is unlocked and ready to be used


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393