ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Home Electronics For Sale/Wanted => Topic started by: Jazox26 on March 16, 2015, 11:39:00 AM



Title: Xbox 360 E with 7 games and headset and ps2 only 20k
Post by: Jazox26 on March 16, 2015, 11:39:00 AM
I have a Xbox 360 E (newest 360) with 7 games, one controller and a headset for 20k. The games, controller, headset and Xbox are all in perfect condition. I could also give you a ps2 with 2 controllers for free with the 360. I'm in Kingston and you can call, text or WhatsApp me: 828-1472
This is the cheapest deal you can get! Games are: Assassins creed black flag, Assassins creed 1, Battlefield 3, Halo 3, Dead rising 2, NBA 2k 14 and Lego marvel superheroes.
I would trade for a good condition Xbox one with one controller ( no Kinect games or anything else needed)





8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393