ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Used Desktops/Laptops => Topic started by: fentonca on March 09, 2015, 04:50:19 PM



Title: Hp Desktop with Hp 1702 monitor
Post by: fentonca on March 09, 2015, 04:50:19 PM
This is an older HP PC which has served me well, the specs are :

Intel Pentium CPU 3.2 Ghz
Installed RAM   2 GB
Operating System  32 - bit

Unit being sold with mouse, monitor,speakers . Asking $25,000.

Please note that I do get an error about that the internal battery needs to be replaced ,so if the PC is off for an extended period of time then I have to reset the date because the battery won't store it for too long.

Please note that I am not an I.T. person , feel free to come and look at the unit to make your own analysis . All sales are final and unit is being sold as is!


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393