ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Used Cellular Telephones => Topic started by: Sale Out on October 07, 2011, 12:01:16 AM



Title: I need a torch
Post by: Sale Out on October 07, 2011, 12:01:16 AM
got cash in hand and need a torch...........good condition but cheap it dont have too come with accessories....no even charger if all i care... call me text me..... cheapest price win the bag a dough  :gt: make it to the office before 6pm............


Title: Re: I need a torch
Post by: Sale Out on October 09, 2011, 11:42:32 AM
 :Bump:


Title: Re: I need a torch
Post by: Sale Out on October 10, 2011, 08:55:28 PM
 :Bump:


Title: Re: I need a torch
Post by: Sale Out on October 13, 2011, 07:36:01 AM
 :Bump:
+++
 :Bump:


Title: Re: I need a torch
Post by: Sale Out on October 15, 2011, 10:00:38 AM
 :Bump:


Title: Re: I need a torch
Post by: monziekl on October 15, 2011, 10:33:50 AM
HAVE A TORCH FOR 33K, AND A TORCH 2(still in plastic) FOR  48K CALL 5742067


Title: Re: I need a torch
Post by: Papi.Chulo on October 15, 2011, 10:57:59 AM
 :box: have the full touch screen torch for 40k negotiable


Title: Re: I need a torch
Post by: Sale Out on November 25, 2011, 07:43:22 AM
 :Bump:


Title: Re: I need a torch
Post by: Sale Out on November 27, 2011, 10:49:30 AM
 :Bump: :Bump:


Title: Re: I need a torch
Post by: sprinkle on November 27, 2011, 11:20:45 AM
I have a torch 2 10/10 condition((scratchless)) with protective screen,case,charger going for 40g jus link up if interested 835-2272


Title: Re: I need a torch
Post by: Sale Out on November 27, 2011, 11:22:19 AM
ok i understand your price but please understand my budget only have 30k to spend the max


Title: Re: I need a torch
Post by: Sale Out on November 30, 2011, 07:29:27 AM
 :Bump:


Title: Re: I need a torch
Post by: Chay lewis on November 30, 2011, 07:45:43 AM
i have a white torch 10/10 condition comes with charger,usb,holster and a hard case for 35k
text are call me on 864-1009


Title: Re: I need a torch
Post by: squeeze13 on November 30, 2011, 03:44:20 PM
I have one in mint like condition used only 3months the only problem is that it need a camera everything else works ok can give you for $20.000


Title: Re: I need a torch
Post by: alaskapro1 on November 30, 2011, 08:03:09 PM
i have a white torch 10/10 condition comes with charger,usb,holster and a hard case for 38k


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393