ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Home Electronics For Sale/Wanted => Topic started by: SS works on February 07, 2015, 01:57:15 PM



Title: UPS/Solar Panel Batteries
Post by: SS works on February 07, 2015, 01:57:15 PM
(http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61KTUDwhNRL._SL1000_.jpg)




Link of actual label
https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/random%20pic/IMG-20150205-WA0038.jpg?_subject_uid=141625698&w=AAAaKEoJsqfJePDMsei768P-CRm9kZ9KB8QspfGdjIlKWA
GENUINE APC 12V 18Ah UPS Battery
USED for less than 2 years but never cycled (these 3kv ups were plugged into larger floor ups units)
These batteries are great for replacing old worn ups batteries or used as extra capacity or used with SOLAR Panels to add capacity. 

$6000 for the pair ONO
(4 pairs available)
Connector shown in pic is not available, just the pair.
Cel# 872-9996
cel# 550-6757


Title: Re: UPS/Solar Panel Batteries
Post by: fabieville on June 07, 2015, 06:15:36 PM
I'm very interested, please call me or send me a pm. I have been calling ur # and no answer.
416-3685


Title: Re: UPS/Solar Panel Batteries
Post by: SS works on August 08, 2015, 10:18:52 AM
 :Bump: :Bump:
new Price $5000 for each pair.


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393