ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Home Electronics For Sale/Wanted => Topic started by: Curtos on January 13, 2015, 02:00:11 PM



Title: Quad Core Android TV Box (Kitkat 4.4)
Post by: Curtos on January 13, 2015, 02:00:11 PM
I have a Amlogic 8726 M8 S802 Quad Core Android TV Box up for sale. Convert your Tv into a smart tv, this box can also be used with any DVI compatible computer monitor via the included DVI to HDMI cord (however if using a DVI input, audio will only be available via a Bluetooth speaker)  
This box with accessories is going for 16K Neg..
Box only is 12k Neg...  :dr:
Contact: 584-4380(digi)

This sale includes: Android box (box, remote, adaptor) & HDMI cable.
Accessories include : DVI to HDMI cable, TaoTronics TT-MK005 2.4G Mini Wireless Fly Mouse Keyboard and a Sabrent 4-Port USB 2.0 Hub with Individual Power Switches and LEDs.

Specification:
CPU: Amlogic S802 M8 Quad-Core Cortex A9 2.0GHz
GPU:OCTA Core MALI 450 GPU
OS: Android 4.4 KitKat
User Interface: Windows 8 Style
RAM: DDR3 2GB
Storage: Nand Flash 8GB
Support external hard disk drives 10GB to 2TB
Blutooth: Bluetooth 4.0
Firmware Upgrade:Upgrade from SD card or USB drive
Network: Dual Channel WIFI 2.4GHz and 5GHz/RJ45 network connection interface
Android market : Support Android Market Google Play
File system:FAT32/NTFS/Ext3
Support:DLNA, Miracast, WIFI HOT POT, PPPoE.
Video Format:MPEG1/2/4: up to 1920 * 1080; H.264: up to 1920 * 1080; VC-1/WMV: up to 1920 * 1080;  including dat, avi, mpg, mpeg,  mkv,vob, ts, m2ts, mp4 suffixes and so on.

Audio Format:MP3, WMA, MIDI, WAV, OGG, APE, FLAC,AAC, MPEG
Image Format:JPEG,BMP,GIF,PNG,TIFF
Support Languages:English,Spanish, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Russian, Hebrew, Arabic, etc Multilanguages (About 20 languages)
Remote control distance: Valid distance more than 6 meters IR remote control
I/O Port: 2 * USB 2.0 HOST
I/O Port: 1 * SD/MMC slot
I/O Port: 1 * RJ45 wire Ethernet connection
I/O Port: 1 * HDMI output
I/O Port: 1 * AV Output
I/O Port: 1 * Optical output
I/O Port: 1 * 5V 2A DC port
Power Adapter Input: 100-220V 50-60Hz
Power Adapter Output: DC 5V/2A
Color:Black

[attachment deleted by admin]


Title: Re: Quad Core Android TV Box!! (Android Kitkat 4.4)
Post by: Curtos on January 15, 2015, 08:18:28 AM
 :Bump:


Title: Re: Quad Core Android TV Box (Kitkat 4.4) Price Drop!!
Post by: Curtos on January 21, 2015, 08:20:11 AM
 :Bump:


Title: Re: Quad Core Android TV Box (Kitkat 4.4)
Post by: Curtos on February 24, 2015, 11:45:47 AM
 :Bump:


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393