ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => New Cellular Telephones => Topic started by: simple doops on September 29, 2011, 06:43:43 PM



Title: I need a brand new blackberry 8520
Post by: simple doops on September 29, 2011, 06:43:43 PM
I need a brand new blackberry curve 8520 but preferable white so link me asap

Contact me at 508-7538


Title: Re: I need a brand new blackberry 8520
Post by: JOB_PREZI on October 02, 2011, 01:52:44 PM
Check my post @  Blackberry 8520...Super Clean - White 18k ONO (http://shopinja.com/forum/index.php?topic=47419.new#new)

Let me know if you like the phone


Title: Re: I need a brand new blackberry 8520
Post by: TROPEZ on October 13, 2011, 11:15:36 AM
if you r still interested
no usage,still in plastic$20000
Purchase include:

1. Blackberry curve 8520
1. Lithium ion battery
1. Charger
1. Car Charger
1. Headphone
1. USB cable
1. Cleaning cloth

Call or text 4595139 for more details.


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393