ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Used Cellular Telephones => Topic started by: kimm on September 28, 2011, 12:56:45 PM



Title: I WANT A STORM OR STORM 2
Post by: kimm on September 28, 2011, 12:56:45 PM
NOT SURE WHY BUT I JUST LOVE THIS PHONE.. so i want a storm 1 or storm 2 pref storm 2 though ... pm me if you know of any selling at REASONABLE rate


Title: Re: I WANT A STORM OR STORM 2
Post by: Barca-yute on September 28, 2011, 10:03:20 PM
CONTACT STEPHEN @ 451-3746

 :cools:


Title: Re: I WANT A STORM OR STORM 2
Post by: foota on September 29, 2011, 06:40:06 AM

What's ur budget for the storm??


Title: Re: I WANT A STORM OR STORM 2
Post by: kimm on September 29, 2011, 05:43:03 PM
not going over 10000 for a storm 9530


Title: Re: I WANT A STORM OR STORM 2
Post by: sam on September 29, 2011, 08:25:21 PM
got a storm in good condition for tha price still link nuh 873-5003


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393