ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Used Cellular Telephones => Topic started by: Anthony J on September 22, 2011, 10:28:02 AM



Title: I need a G1 housing and mic
Post by: Anthony J on September 22, 2011, 10:28:02 AM
 :H:


I need a brand new or mint G1 housing and mic. Post offers. Thanks in advance.


Title: Re: I need a G1 housing and mic
Post by: karlton542 on September 23, 2011, 01:45:19 PM
i have a black g1 that needs a digitizer.so i dnt knw how useful tht is to u.u cn buy it n take the shell off it n the mic n watever else u want. price: 5k


Title: Re: I need a G1 housing and mic
Post by: Anthony J on September 23, 2011, 01:58:12 PM
If the housing is clean i will give u 4K and take it off ur hands. Post ur # if u agree.


Title: Re: I need a G1 housing and mic
Post by: karlton542 on September 23, 2011, 02:08:32 PM
how much wud u sell me ur g1 for.its only cause i dont hav a digitizer thts the only prob


Title: Re: I need a G1 housing and mic
Post by: jamgirl29 on October 30, 2011, 11:47:30 PM
how much wud u sell me ur g1 for.its only cause i dont hav a digitizer thts the only prob
do you still have the g1? i'm interested


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393