ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Video Game Consoles/Games & Accessories => Topic started by: frasskidd on December 18, 2014, 03:57:31 PM



Title: I need GTA v and MW3for PS3 and controller
Post by: frasskidd on December 18, 2014, 03:57:31 PM
Need GTA v and modern warfare 3 and 2 controller for PS3 willing to give a BB curve 3 and 2000... the curve need to be updated
+++
I can get GTA v n 1 controller alone


Title: Re: I need GTA v and MW3for PS3 and controller
Post by: **scarface** on December 19, 2014, 06:15:15 AM
i have gta 5 for 3500

call or txt 3968609


Title: Re: I need GTA v and MW3for PS3 and controller
Post by: frasskidd on December 19, 2014, 06:54:07 AM
Where r u located


Title: Re: I need GTA v and MW3for PS3 and controller
Post by: Keemi on December 30, 2014, 02:30:43 PM
I have modern warfare 3 for 3k and used controller for 2k , located kingston #436-2856


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393