ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Used Cellular Telephones => Topic started by: clarkes on September 19, 2011, 09:41:07 PM



Title: MyTouch 3g Slide 9.9/10 condition
Post by: clarkes on September 19, 2011, 09:41:07 PM
* I want to trade my MyTouch 3g Slide 9.9/10 condition, I want to trade for an iPhone 4 32/16gb it doesnt matter + $15,000.00

* Phone has to be in excellent condition

* I would prefer all accessories but im willing to negotiate

* My phone comes with charger, data cable and a 4gb memory card, it is fully unlocked and rooted.
 
Anyone interested in this trade can PM me

Pics coming soon.



Title: Re: MyTouch 3g Slide 9.9/10 condition
Post by: kezwick on September 20, 2011, 02:23:54 PM
 :Bump:


Title: Re: MyTouch 3g Slide 9.9/10 condition
Post by: TheEscortor on September 20, 2011, 06:07:25 PM
yow pm mi sum pix of the torch quick mi boss


Title: Re: MyTouch 3g Slide 9.9/10 condition
Post by: clarkes on September 20, 2011, 08:31:43 PM
its not a torch sir, its a HTC MyTouch 3g Slide and I will upload the pics as soon as I can


Title: Re: MyTouch 3g Slide 9.9/10 condition
Post by: sKorpion on September 22, 2011, 03:49:45 PM
 :Bump:


Title: Re: MyTouch 3g Slide 9.9/10 condition
Post by: stoppa213 on September 22, 2011, 04:55:39 PM
Have a 3g iphone if ur willing to trade!!!!


Title: Re: MyTouch 3g Slide 9.9/10 condition
Post by: kezwick on September 23, 2011, 03:07:11 PM
 :Bump:


Title: Re: MyTouch 3g Slide 9.9/10 condition
Post by: fred on September 24, 2011, 08:31:50 PM
 :Bump:


Title: Re: MyTouch 3g Slide 9.9/10 condition
Post by: kezwick on September 26, 2011, 11:28:35 AM
 :Bump:


Title: Re: MyTouch 3g Slide 9.9/10 condition
Post by: fred on September 28, 2011, 01:19:12 PM
 :Bump:
+++
 :Bump:


Title: Re: MyTouch 3g Slide 9.9/10 condition
Post by: clarkes on September 28, 2011, 07:02:27 PM
 :Bump:


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393