ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => New Cellular Telephones => Topic started by: bryanmilks on September 18, 2011, 06:46:57 PM



Title: 2 BNIB TORCH 2
Post by: bryanmilks on September 18, 2011, 06:46:57 PM
THE TITLE MESSAGE SAID IT ALL I NEED THEM ASAP, LEAVE INFO OR PM ME

BTW NO OUT OF THIS WORLD PRICE :cools: :cools:


Title: Re: 2 BNIB TORCH 2
Post by: jdi_43 on September 19, 2011, 07:58:12 AM
have 9810s at 53k each, yes it is brand new in box


Title: Re: 2 BNIB TORCH 2
Post by: Good As New on September 20, 2011, 09:10:29 AM
I have a brand new one for 40k #436-4949....can also source a next one for you


Title: Re: 2 BNIB TORCH 2
Post by: jdi_43 on September 20, 2011, 09:12:21 AM
I have a brand new one for 40k #436-4949....can also source a next one for you

u ave a brand new torch 9810 (torch 2) that runs os7 with the new and improved processing power for 40k?  :pon:


Title: Re: 2 BNIB TORCH 2
Post by: PINGLINKS on September 20, 2011, 06:31:59 PM
I have one at 54k


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393