$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => New Cellular Telephones => Topic started by: Zantetsuken1983 on September 17, 2011, 11:31:52 PM|
Title: trading bb 9780 for iphone 4 plus cash! Post by: Zantetsuken1983 on September 17, 2011, 11:31:52 PM Oh RIM this is the last blackberry I'm using. Bought this phone for 35000 today and I'm not liking it one bit, sure its great and has bbm and whatever but I'm just not feeling this phone. So I'm trading it plus some cash for a brand new or 10/10 condition iphone 4 that's unlocked. Will trade it for a brand new iphone 3gs, a brand new in box nokia n8 or a brand new motorola droid 2.
The phone 9780 is brand new same way and comes with the headphone, charger, usb cable, screen protector, case, genuine leather pouch (all of them still in there packages brand new). Don't ask me for pics, the phone brand new one day old 10/10 condition. Will even throw in a free f*ckery coral camera phone for a 2bills credit lol. 571_6951 f**k you Rim and blackberry. Phone boring man. Holla. I will trade for any high end androids or a new samsung galaxy tab plus cash Title: Re: trading bb 9780 for iphone 4 plus cash! Post by: vylle on September 19, 2011, 10:41:37 AM :guns: fa dis post.. love it!!
|