ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Used Cellular Telephones => Topic started by: Madindi on September 17, 2011, 12:59:18 PM



Title: sale sale sale. 2 almost new torch and a bold 1
Post by: Madindi on September 17, 2011, 12:59:18 PM
2 mint torch 1 white 1 black for 37k slightly neg. White 1 comes with charger and usb and the black 1 comes with charger usb and a 4gb mem card. Also a bold 1 going for 16.5k with charger and usb. Call/text 280-6722

[attachment deleted by admin]


Title: Re: sale sale sale. 2 almost new torch and a bold 1
Post by: Madindi on September 19, 2011, 10:38:38 AM
 :Bump: need dem gone asap


Title: Re: sale sale sale. 2 almost new torch and a bold 1
Post by: arquipimp on September 21, 2011, 09:11:07 AM
Would you take 14K for the bold?


Title: Re: sale sale sale. 2 almost new torch and a bold 1
Post by: Madindi on September 21, 2011, 09:16:37 AM
The lowest the owner willing to go is 16k sorry


Title: Re: sale sale sale. 2 almost new torch and a bold 1
Post by: arquipimp on September 21, 2011, 09:18:18 AM
The lowest the owner willing to go is 16k sorry

kool, totally understandable


Title: Re: sale sale sale. 2 almost new torch and a bold 1
Post by: Madindi on September 21, 2011, 09:21:51 AM
I think I might have a link on a clean 1 for 14.5. Leave ur # or text me and send ur email addy same time. I go confirm then send u pics.


Title: Re: sale sale sale. 2 almost new torch and a bold 1
Post by: arquipimp on September 21, 2011, 09:24:41 AM
I think I might have a link on a clean 1 for 14.5. Leave ur # or text me and send ur email addy same time. I go confirm then send u pics.

i only have 14, cyaan give u mi $500 lunch money lol


Title: Re: sale sale sale. 2 almost new torch and a bold 1
Post by: Madindi on September 21, 2011, 09:28:37 AM
Dwl dwl alright ill see whts wht. Just text me ur email for the pics.


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393